Today, commit to yourself, challenge yourself, and change yourself!
- Toast 1 piece “Sprouted Honey Wheat with Flaxseed” bread (Can be purchased at Costco or buy any sprouted grain bread. This one has 0 sugar or high fructose corn syrup.)
- Spread a ¼ pat of organic, grass fed butter on top
- Sprinkle with natural, 0 calorie, Stevia or Truvia
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
Add bananas or walnuts or both!
You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow!
Some classes are fun, exhilarating, and challenging, and others just flop. What makes one class awesome and another stink?
Combine in a glass bowl:
100% Whole Grain Oats
Organic Peanut Butter
Organic Ground Flax Seed
Grape Nuts or Ezekial Cereal
There is tremendous flexibility with this recipe!
You can use old fashioned or steel cut oats, any type of dried fruit, almond
butter, rather than peanut butter, whole flax seed or chia seed, and any
type of small, low sugar or sugar free cereal. You can even add nuts. Play
with what you have at home. It’s all good!
What was the best workout you ever participated in? What made it great?
One more scary fact shared to motivate you towards healthier eating!
According to the Atlanta CDC, 95% of cancers are industrial or environmentally caused. Environment having a lot to do with food.
Fat is great at storing toxins, such as environmental and industrial chemicals, like partially hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup, which are both man made.
So, what do we do?
- Exercise to get rid of your body’s excess fat, and stop putting chemical into your body.
- Read the labels on all of the packaged products you purchase.
- Eat one ingredient foods, in endless combinations, such as eggs, nuts, beans, sprouts, veggies, and then you won’t have to worry about label reading.