Own a Studio
Love Barre Forte? Own a Studio
License Barre Forte and take the guess work out of opening your own barre studio! Barre Forte will help you create an environment, class programming, and choreography to open your own successful business and experience the joy of helping women look and feel their best. You’ll enjoy the instant brand recognition and good will associated with our fun and engaging classes and our warm and welcoming studios. Unlike a franchise agreement, a license agreement allows you to associate your studio with a well-known brand, without placing you under the control a franchise agreement does.
Barre Forte helps women of all sizes and abilities look, feel and be their best, inside and out, by facilitating effective, empowering, and energetic workouts in our warm, boutique barre fitness studios.
Our workouts are both dance and fitness inspired to trim, tighten, and tone your entire body. We follow the foundational principles of barre workouts by isolating, overloading, and stretching each muscle group, one by one, resulting in long and lean appearing muscle tone. What sets Barre Forte apart is that our workouts are tough, and we like them that way. Not for difficulty’s sake, but because we want our clients to see quick results and lasting change, and they do! Our signature barre workout, Barre Forte, is known for being challenging, energizing, and fun.
Our barre studios are unique, boutique, feminine, and inclusive. Clients come as much for our engaging workouts and the results they provide, as they do for the sense of community our instructors and owners foster. We are serious about our workouts, and serious about having fun. Cursing, yelling, and laughing are all encouraged in and outside of our studio doors.
Our Core Values
- We treat our clients like family.
- The only things we’re serious about are our workouts and providing above barre client service. We do not take ourselves too seriously.
- Our business and our team are authentic!
- When we mess up, we own it.
- There is no room for complacency in our organization. We continually strive to improve the lives of our clients, the lives of our team, and the quality of our business. Much like our barre classes, we keep moving, pushing toward the next level of achievement; higher, tighter, better.
If you believe in our mission and embody our core values, then please continue to read about working with our team and complete our request for more information.
The benefits associated with an affordable Barre Forte license agreement are long:
- Right to use professional logo, photography, signs and artwork, including PMS and CKMY colors and brand standards
- Dedicated studio location page on Barre Forte’s optimized website
- Inclusion in Barre Forte’s social media marketing
- Guidance on site selection, commercial build out, and equipment purchasing
- Guidance on initial hiring, training, scheduling, and best practices
- Certification in Barre Forte’s nationally recognized barre teacher training program, Barre Forte (minimal travel expenses to be covered by licensee)
- Dynamic music for exciting classes
- Choreographed fitness routines and schedule of choreography
There’s a lot more to opening a studio than money, but in addition to an honest work ethic and a whole lot of heart, a little cash never hurt! Expect that your total investment to open a studio will be between $50,000 and $100,000. Much less than the cost of creating your own brand. If you plan to secure a loan for part of your investment, you should plan to have $20,000 to $50,000 in liquid assets available when applying with your lender.