Own a Studio
Empowered Women, Empower Women.
Barre Forte offers an amazing, low-cost licensing opportunity that will help you turn your passion for barre and fitness into a fulfilling dream job.
We take the guess work out of opening your own barre studio by licensing our proven and effective:
- Class format
- Music Selection
- Comprehensive training program for you and your instructors
We’ll help you create an environment for success while experiencing the joy of helping women of all shapes and sizes to look and feel their best.
You’ll enjoy the instant brand recognition and good will associated with our fun and engaging classes and our warm and welcoming studios.
If you are seeking financial independence and have a passion for helping others achieve healthy lifestyles, contact us now about managing and growing your own barre fitness business in this growing industry!
The benefits associated with an affordable Barre Forte license agreement include:
- Guidance on site selection, commercial build out, and equipment purchasing
- Guidance on initial hiring, training, scheduling, and best practices
- Certification in our nationally recognized Barre Forte Teacher Certification program, (minimal travel expenses to be covered by licensee)
- Right to use professional logo, photography, signs and artwork, including PMS and CKMY colors and brand standards
- Dedicated studio location page on Barre Forte’s optimized website
- Inclusion in Barre Forte’s social media marketing
- Dynamic music for exciting classes
- Choreographed fitness routines and schedule of choreography
Barre Forte helps women of all sizes and abilities look, feel and be their best, inside and out, by facilitating effective, empowering, and energetic workouts in our warm, boutique barre fitness studios.
Our workouts are both dance and fitness inspired to trim, tighten, and tone the entire body. We follow the foundational principles of barre workouts by isolating, overloading, and stretching each muscle group, one by one, resulting in long and lean appearing muscle tone. What sets Barre Forte apart is that our workouts are tough, and we like them that way. Not for difficulty’s sake, but because we want our clients to see quick results and lasting change, and they do! Our signature barre workout, Barre Forte, is known for being challenging, energizing, and fun.
Our barre studios are unique, boutique, feminine, and inclusive. Clients come as much for our engaging workouts and the results they provide, as they do for the sense of community our instructors and owners foster. We are serious about our workouts, and serious about having fun. Cursing, yelling, and laughing are all encouraged in and outside of our studio doors.
Our Core Values
- We treat our clients like family.
- The only things we’re serious about are our workouts and providing above barre client service. Other than that, we do not take ourselves too seriously.
- Our business and our team are authentic!
- When we mess up, we own it.
- There is no room for complacency in our organization. We continually strive to improve the lives of our clients, the lives of our team, and the quality of our business. Much like our barre classes, we keep moving, pushing toward the next level of achievement; higher, tighter, better.
If you believe in our mission and embody our core values, then please continue to read about working with our team and complete our request for more information.
There’s a lot more to opening a studio than money, but in addition to an honest work ethic and a whole lot of heart, a little cash never hurt! Expect that your total investment to open a studio will be between $50,000 and $100,000. Much less than the cost of creating your own brand. If you plan to secure a loan for part of your investment, you should plan to have $20,000 to $50,000 in liquid assets available when applying with your lender.
We are looking to partner with individuals that believe in our mission and embody our core values. If you have experience in dance, fitness, sales, marketing, or small business management and operations and are interested in learning more about Barre Forte’s licensing opportunity, then please contact us through our inquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch with you!